Skyrim DLC: ‘Dawnguard’ Bethesda Trademark Hints At Elder Scrolls Content
Skyrim has just got a new patch on PC in the 1.5 update (headed to consoles soon) but a new trademark listing from Zenimax Media could hint at content in the long-awaited Skyrim DLC.
The Dawnguard join the Redguard as a Bethesda trademark – the latter was the suffix of a 1998 Elder Scrolls action adventure and also a human faction in Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion.
‘Dawnguard’ relates to “computer game software for use with computers and video game consoles; downloadable computer game software offered via the internet and wireless devices,” according to the listing.
More on The Elder Scrolls:
- Elder Scrolls MMO To Be Announced In May – Report
- Skyrim Update: 1.5 ‘Kill-Cam’ Patch Hits Steam, Incoming For PS3, Xbox 360
- Bethesda Developing ‘Unannounced’ iOS Games
- Skyrim Dev Bethesda Hiring For Game On ‘Future-Gen’ Consoles
- Skyrim update 1.5 patch hits Steam – incoming for PS3 and Xbox 360