Skyrim: Bethesda Releases 1.3 Update For Xbox 360
Skyrim has been updated to version 1.3 on Xbox 360 Bethesda has confirmed.
The patch is alsrady live for the PC version of the game, but no details on when it’ll hit PS3. It won’t fix the PS3 lag issues that have plagued the game for some PS3 gamers though – although future updates will.
The 4GB RAM Large Address Aware update “is currently in testing” for PC too, added Bethesda.
Check out the Skyrim 1.3 patch notes below –
Update 1.3 Notes (all platforms unless specified)
– General stability improvements
– Optimize performance for Core 2 Duo CPUs (PC)
– Fixed Radiant Story incorrectly filling certain roles
– Fixed magic resistances not calculating properly
– Fixed issue with placing books on bookshelves inside player purchased homes
– Fixed dragon animation issues with saving and loading
– Fixed Y-look input to scale correctly with framerate