Minecraft PS3 Patch Fixes Save Corruption Problems
With Minecraft PS3 topping the PSN charts this Christmas, it only seems fair that 4J Studios cracks on with fixing some of the problems with this version of the game.
Such as the fact that some players are having their saves corrupted.
Minecraft PS3 patch 1.03 – which, according to 4J Studios, is due to be released ‘before next week’ – is looking to fix many of the problems you might have encountered while playing the game.
Here are the patch notes for Minecraft PS3 patch 1.03, which will hopefully solve any errors you’ve had yourself.
Minecraft PS3 Patch Notes For 1.03
- Fix for issue in multiplayer/splitscreen which could cause save file corruption.
- Fix for memory issue causing random game freezes and exits to XMB.
- Fix for being unable to join games at times (“The host has exited the game” message incorrectly being displayed).
- Fix for splitscreen crash on adding a player when language is Russian.
- Fix for issue which can prevent leaderboard updates and some trophy awards.
- Fix for issue causing “No DLC offers available” message when converting trial to full version.
- Fix for game render glitch when a new streaming music track starts up.
- Fix for a lighting issue on a network client.
- Fix for the block damage decal being incorrectly offset
- Fix for selected item text not fading off screen if a menu is opened when it’s visible.
- Fix for “Where are we now” music disc
- Fix for issue with Ghasts firing at certain angles
- A few rendering performance improvements