Microsoft’s E3 2013 Lineup Rumoured
Microsoft announced that 14 Xbox One exclusives will be seen at E3 in some capacity, and though many of these will be released within a year of the Xbox One’s launch it has promised to bring its Xbox One games to E3 2013.
A recent post on NeoGAF has listed a number of names, alongside an image, of games appearing during Microsoft’s E3 conference. The post also suggested some Capcom games that will be revealed during the event.
It’s likely all nonsense, truth be told, especially since the apparent origin of these details is “a friend’s source”. Hmm.
Still, here they are:
- Halo 5
- Killer Instinct
- Banjo Kazooie: Grunty’s Island
- Forza 5
- Quantum Break
- Halo: Spartan Assault
- Fable 4
- Crackdown 3
- Dead Rising 3
- Call Of Duty: Ghosts
- Battlefield 4
- Witcher 3
- Dying Light
- Prey 2
- Homefront 2
- Beyond Good & Evil 2
- Mirror’s Edge 2
- Rainbow 6 Patriots
- Brother In Arms
- League Of Legends
Take what you will from that, but there are 22 games here – say Microsoft spends just 5 minutes on each of them that’s 110 minutes, which is 20 minutes over Microsoft’s 90 minute presentation.
And with Prey 2 in there, which has recently been suggested that the team was put onto work at other Bethesda projects, this list becomes even more suspect.
For the sake of posterity, here’s the Capcom E3 games, as according to NeoGAF:
- Dead Rising 3 (Xbox One exclusive, developed at Capcom Vancouver)
- Dragon’s Dogma 2 (PS4 exclusive, original Dragon’s Dogma developer)
- Darkstalkers Reborn (Wii-U Exclusive. Funded by Nintendo, developered by Dimps + Ono)
- Marvel Vs Capcom 4 (Both. Eighting + Capcom. Also “Expandable” and also allegedly taking advantage of Microsoft’s eSports platform tools they gave to developers)
- Megaman (both consoles, PC and done by “A very good US developer who you won’t expect but would be very happy to hear is doing it”)
- New IP from Capcom Vancouver
- New IP from Ninja Theory