GDC 2011 News Round Up: 3 March
– Epic Games has unveiled the upcoming updates as well as the far-flung next-gen capabilities headed to the Unreal Engine.
– Tim Schafer's Double Fine has revealed another new title, a military-themed customisable-mech shooter called 'Trenched' (pictured), to be published exclusively for Xbox Live by Microsoft Games Studios.
– Frontier Games chief and veteran developer David Braben has confirmed during a GDC panel that Elite IV isn't dead.
– Mincraft is headed to iOS and Android later this year.
– Infinity Blade has got a brand new, free update, titled 'The Deathless Kings'.
– THQ has confirmed the next Saints Row game, Saints Row: The Third, will release in late 2011.
– Sony has announced the Move.me set of tools enabling aspiring developers, innovators and acedemics to invent new applications for PlayStation Move