Battlefield 4 PS4 Patch Notes Released
DICE continues to work on addressing issues with Battlefield 4 on PS4, Xbox One, PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 and has announced that a new Battlefield 4 patch for PS4 will be available today.
“We are rolling out a new update for Battlefield 4 on PS4 in order to address some stability and balancing issues,” said DICE in a post on Battlenet.
“You might need to restart the game to have the update install.”
The list of issues that this new PS4 Battlefield 4 patch will fix are as follows:
- Various fixes for improving general stability
- Fixed flickering in map and minimap on Rouge Transmission and Operation Locker
- Fixed issue with player spawning under the map in Lancang Dam
- Increased damage by 25% for the Stealth Jet 20mm cannons
- Normalized repair rates across all vehicles. Vehicles with lower health points, like aircraft and transport vehicles, now repair more slowly than before
- Fixed a bug where the M1 Abrams Coaxial HMG ammo box was occasionally blocking the driver’s camera
- Fix for friendly marker not always showing when needed to, resulting in players shooting team members
- Fixed problem with killer health in kill card not being correctly updated (showing 100% health even though the soldier was hurt)
- EU Players: Fixed bug where game wouldn’t start when when the console was running in any of these languages: Japanese, Dutch, Portuguese, Traditional Chinese, Korean, Czech, Brazilian Portuguese
- Fix for bug where it looked like soldier was dying with 1 health instead of 0
- Fixed a player feedback timing issue where blood was appearing before other damage indicators, and before damage was actually done