Visceral Montreal: CV Confirms New Army Of Two, Dead Space 3, Third Project
‘Army of Two 3′ and Dead Space 3 are in development at Visceral Montreal, the EA studio previously best known for the first couple of Army of Two games.
Electronic Arts / Visceral Games Montreal
[Unannounced project]: Graphic design direction / UI Art direction
Dead Space 3: UI Art direction, pre-production concepts
Army of Two 3: UI concepts
Dead Space 3 was recently listed on a retail site, while a Frostbite 2.0-powered four-player Army of Two: The 40th Day sequel – Army of Four – was rumoured to be in the works at the end of last year.
More Army of Two/Dead Space on NowGamer:
- EALA And Visceral Working On New Army Of Two, Dante’s Inferno
- EA Making New Third/First Person Shooters
- EA Montreal Becoming Visceral Montreal
- Dead Space Dev Clarifies Gears Of War Criticism
- Need For Speed: Most Wanted 2, Dead Space 3 Pre-Orders Hit Retailer