Medal Of Honor Dev Using Frostbite 2 For New FPS
Danger Close is hiring for an unannounced FPS which will be powered by the Frostbite 2 engine and "focused on multiplayer"
Published on Mar 3, 2011
Battlefield 3 will be the first game to utilise DICE's impressive new engine, but it seems a sequel to last year's commercially successful Medal of Honor reboot could be in the works.
the successful candidate will utilise the cutting edge Frostbite 2 tool set
According to Danger Close's Gamasutra job ad for a Level Designer, the EA studio is hiring for "an unannounced first person shooter game with strong multiplayer focus."
The job spec refers to releasing "one of the largest first person shooter titles of the year," and confirms that the successful candidate will utilise the "cutting edge Frostbite 2 tool set."
Danger Close is also hiring for a senior animator, lead artist, Weapon and vehicle artist and
More Like This...
- EverQuest Next: Landmark Adds Extra Claims, New Smoothing & Biomes
- Xbox One Controller Needs Firmware Update For Headset Adapter
- Jack Tretton Stepping Down As SCEA President & CEO
- 'Xbox One Is The Best Place For A Multiplayer Gamer To Be' - Microsoft
- Twitch Plays Pokemon-Style Live Streaming Coming To Xbox One