Ex-Assassin's Creed Dev Working On FPS?
A job listing for a post at THQ Montreal has hinted at the genre of the upcoming studio's debut project
Published on Nov 16, 2010
Assassin's Creed designer Patrice Desilets will head up THQ's new Montreal studio when it opens in Summer next year. Desilets' first project at THQ has yet to be unveiled, but a job listing for the studio suggests that it could be a shooter.
Prior experience on a FPS title is a plus
Among the four roles listed on Gamasutra, a posting for a Level Designer states that "prior experience on a FPS title is a plus," although first-person shooters aren't specifically mentioned in the other ads.
Desilets himself wrote that he hopes to reveal more of the project at E3 next year. His last project was Assassin's Creed II for Ubisoft Montreal - the sequel is out this week.
More Like This...
- Halo: Spartan Assault Xbox One & Xbox 360 Release Date Announced
- Minecraft Twitch TV Support Added Via Update 1.7.4
- Xbox One Demo Policy Hasn't Changed, There Will Be 'More Demos As Platform Goes Forward'
- GTA 5: 'Story DLC, GTA Online Content Creator & Heists On The Way' - Rockstar
- PS4 Sales Significantly Outstrip Xbox One