Dead Space 2 Details Emerge
US magazine Game Informer has dished the dirt on Visceral Games' recently confirmed sci-fi horror sequel
Published on Dec 10, 2009
We won't detail it all here - you can read an overview over at relyonhorror - but we have collated the major points below, for those of you desperate to know more.
They sound like the sort of enhancements the series needs
- Isaac's character will be fleshed out, and he'll speak
- There'll naturally be plenty of new weapons including the Javelin Gun
- Pacing will be improved with more 'epic' moments
- The game will be set three years after the original...
- ... during a Necromorph attack on a populated space station
- Isaac will have more control/be able to fire in Zero-G
- MP: "you'll get to strategically dismember your friends"
They sound like the sort of enhancements the series needs. Check out the new Dead Space 2 artwork below, or let us know what you think...
More Like This...