GTA 5 Voted Least Favourite Christmas Game
GTA 5 comes top of the list when it comes to videogames parents do not want to buy their children.
Published on Dec 18, 2013
According to date released by babies.co.uk, GTA 5 is the game that mum's least want to buy for their children this Christmas.
Killzone: Shadow Fall, Call of Duty: Ghosts and Dead Rising 3 also found themselves in the top five.
"It became apparent that our users were very scared of the level of realism found in a game like Grand Theft Auto V," said James Macfarlane, managing director of babies.co.uk.
"While it is hard to see a child relating with a zombie first person shooter, as is the case in some of the other games in the poll, parents are clearly concerned that a game which rewards murder, arson, torture and theft in the way that GTA V does, might make the same actions in real life more acceptable."
That'll be why the game's got an 18 rating. Nevertheless, we all know that some parents will still buy 18 rated games for their nippers.
More Like This...
- Epic Reveals How Medal Of Honour Is Responsible For Gears Of War
- Watch Fish Playing Street Fighter II - This Is An Actual Real Thing
- Resident Evil Sequel Leaked - But It's Not The One You Think It Is
- This Video Proves That Witcher 3 Is 2015's Most Impressive RPG
- Is This The Greatest Second-hand Game Store Ever?