Xbox One: Modders Add Mouse & Keyboard Support
Modders have got mouse and keyboard, the PS4's Dualshock 4, and PS3 and Xbox 360 controllers working on Xbox One.
Published on Dec 10, 2013
While Microsoft hasn't ruled out the possibility of adding mouse and keyboard support to the Xbox One, with Microsoft's Major Nelson saying that it is a possibility, modders have already beaten Microsoft to the punch.
Cronus Max has uploaded a video that demonstrates that they've not only got mouse and keyboard working with the Xbox One, but have also got the PS4, PS3 and Xbox 360 pads working with the Xbox One.
The video shows various input devices being used to play Killer Instinct and Call of Duty: Ghosts. You can check out the video below:
More Like This...
- EverQuest Next: Landmark Adds Extra Claims, New Smoothing & Biomes
- Xbox One Controller Needs Firmware Update For Headset Adapter
- Jack Tretton Stepping Down As SCEA President & CEO
- 'Xbox One Is The Best Place For A Multiplayer Gamer To Be' - Microsoft
- Twitch Plays Pokemon-Style Live Streaming Coming To Xbox One