Xbox One Demo Policy Hasn't Changed, There Will Be 'More Demos As Platform Goes Forward'
Major Nelson confirms that it's still up to developers on whether games have demos or not.
Published on Dec 10, 2013
The Xbox One demo policy hasn't changed, confirmed Major Nelson, with developers the ones who make the final decision on whether their games have demos.
Major Nelson was responding to a comment made on a Peggle 2 news story posted on his site, specifically one that asked why Microsoft changed their Xbox One demo policies when 'one of the best features of 360 is that every game in the store had a demo'.
"It is (and always has been) up to game developers to do demos for their own games," responded Nelson. "They'll be more demos for Xbox One as the platform goes forward."
So what to make of Peggle 2 given it has no demo? Check our Peggle 2 review to find out…
More Like This...
- EverQuest Next: Landmark Adds Extra Claims, New Smoothing & Biomes
- Xbox One Controller Needs Firmware Update For Headset Adapter
- Jack Tretton Stepping Down As SCEA President & CEO
- 'Xbox One Is The Best Place For A Multiplayer Gamer To Be' - Microsoft
- Twitch Plays Pokemon-Style Live Streaming Coming To Xbox One