PS4: Tesco Will Have Stock Available For Launch
Tesco announces that the retailer will have PS4s available to buy on launch.
Published on Nov 28, 2013
After Asda and Sony both assured consumers that there will be PS4 stock available for launch for those who have not preordered, retail giant Tesco has jumped on board to confirm that over 150 of its stores will have PS4 stock.
In a tweet from their Twitter account, Tesco said, "forgot to pre-order PS4? Don't worry, we've got stock for launch in over 150 stores".
Tesco also provided a link to a site where users can search for stores in their area that will be open for the PS4's midnight launch.
If you've not preordered a PS4 then, it looks like it might not be as difficult as you might of thought to get one on launch day.
More Like This...
- EverQuest Next: Landmark Adds Extra Claims, New Smoothing & Biomes
- Xbox One Controller Needs Firmware Update For Headset Adapter
- Jack Tretton Stepping Down As SCEA President & CEO
- 'Xbox One Is The Best Place For A Multiplayer Gamer To Be' - Microsoft
- Twitch Plays Pokemon-Style Live Streaming Coming To Xbox One