GTA 5 Strategy Guides Announced, Includes Off-Mission Activities
BradyGames has announced its pair of strategy guides for GTA 5, a standard edition and the limited edition.
Published on Jul 24, 2013
It's probably not a surprise that BradyGames is making a GTA 5 strategy guide - it is likely to be the biggest game this year, after all.
But nonetheless, BradyGames has announced its pair of GTA 5 strategy guides for PS3 and Xbox 360.
The GTA 5 strategy guides can be pre-ordered now, and promise to walkthrough every part of the game, from story missions to mini-games, arms trafficking and becoming a property mogul.
Here's the details on what the GTA 5 strategy guides will provide:
Signature Series Features (£14.99, 400 pages):
- Complete walkthrough for GTA 5.
- Learn everything there is to know about the three playable lead characters, Michael, Franklin, and Trevor: their motivations, skills, unique special abilities and more.
- Mission maps identify key objectives, specify targets, and chart the fastest path to success.
- Complete coverage of all off-mission activities ranging from arms trafficking to tennis to properties and businesses.
- Our maps cover every square mile GTA 5 – Rockstar’s biggest, most diverse and most detailed open world to date.
Limited Edition Features (£19.99, 432 pages):
- Hardcover collectible guide.
- Exclusive lithograph of official GTA 5 artwork.
- A collection of GTA 5 illustrations.
- Plus, all of the tips and tactics that are included in our Signature Series guide.
If you pre-order the GTA 5 strategy guide from Game now you'll also get an exclusive GTA 5 lithographic as a bonus.