Sony: 'Gamescom Is Going To Be A PS Vita Show'
Sony says it will focus on its handheld at Gamescom.
Published on Jun 24, 2013
Those disappointed by the lack of new Vita titles from Sony at E3 can look forward to Gamescom, as Sony has said it 'is definitely going to be a PS Vita show'.
Rey Gutierrez, Video Director for Sony, was talking to HipHopGamer when he mentioned Sony's plans for Gamescom:
"It's all about momentum. It's about showcasing PS4 in all its glorified beauty and it's not just the console. It's about the titles, it's about the games, it's about the independent titles. It's also about PS3, it's also about PS Vita. We blew it out of the park this E3 with PlayStation 4 but PS Vita has so much more to go, we've got so much more love to show at the showcase and I can safely say Gamescom is definitely going to be a PS Vita show, so you'll see."
Tearaway was our pick of the PS Vita titles at Gamescom and Killzone Mercenary was also looking impressive.
Gamescom takes place on August 21 to August 25.
More Like This...
- EverQuest Next: Landmark Adds Extra Claims, New Smoothing & Biomes
- Xbox One Controller Needs Firmware Update For Headset Adapter
- Jack Tretton Stepping Down As SCEA President & CEO
- 'Xbox One Is The Best Place For A Multiplayer Gamer To Be' - Microsoft
- Twitch Plays Pokemon-Style Live Streaming Coming To Xbox One