Destiny: 'Graphics Are Different' Between PS4 And Xbox One?
Bungie president says 'graphics are different platform to platform.'
Published on Jun 17, 2013
Bungie president Harold Ryan says the 'graphics are different, platform to platform' for Destiny.
What isn't clear is whether this means between the PS4 and Xbox One (as is asked in the question Ryan's responding to) or between the next-gen and current gen versions.
Responding to our question on what kind of special features we can expect for PS4 and Xbox One for Destiny, Ryan replies: "We’re not committing right now to any specific platform features. The great thing for us with timing is that we were making a new engine, and then two new consoles were coming out, which led us to invest more into making the new engine for it.
"There are a whole bunch of great opportunities for us to go after, like full player experiences, etc. We’re investigating all of those and building the core experience of Destiny, which will be similar across all the platforms. The graphics are different, obviously, platform to platform, but in a connected world, the game of Destiny is going to be awesome on all of them."
More Like This...
- EverQuest Next: Landmark Adds Extra Claims, New Smoothing & Biomes
- Xbox One Controller Needs Firmware Update For Headset Adapter
- Jack Tretton Stepping Down As SCEA President & CEO
- 'Xbox One Is The Best Place For A Multiplayer Gamer To Be' - Microsoft
- Twitch Plays Pokemon-Style Live Streaming Coming To Xbox One