Watch Dogs: Ubisoft Details Next-Gen Differences
Watch Dogs senior producer talks about PS4 and Xbox One advances.
Published on Jun 13, 2013
Our intrepid team at E3 have been chatting to Dominic Guay, senior producer on the upcoming Watch Dogs.
"There are obviously quite a few differences," says Guay when asked about the changes between the current and next-gen versions of Watch Dogs.
"There's graphics, of course, but there's also the dynamism of the city. For example, the water is far more realistic on next gen, the way it flows and parts when you drive a boat through it. We also gave better brains to NPCs, they are smarter in what they do and how they react to the player. Plus, there is a lot more of them on the street at once.
The hardware is still new and it's obvious to us that it is going to take a while to get to the full power and harness everything. What is clear is that both systems, PS4 and Xbox One, have comparable power which is good for us as developers."
Watch Dogs will be released in the UK on November 22 for Wii U, PS3 and Xbox 360 and a later date for PS4 and Xbox One.
Stay with NowGamer for more instant E3 news!
More Like This...
- Epic Reveals How Medal Of Honour Is Responsible For Gears Of War
- Watch Fish Playing Street Fighter II - This Is An Actual Real Thing
- Resident Evil Sequel Leaked - But It's Not The One You Think It Is
- This Video Proves That Witcher 3 Is 2015's Most Impressive RPG
- Is This The Greatest Second-hand Game Store Ever?