Mirror's Edge 2: DICE Drops Biggest Hint Yet
DICE promises 'surprises at E3' while Mirror's Edge messenger bag lurks in background. What could the surprise possibly be?
Published on Jun 5, 2013
DICE has droppest its biggest hint yet that Mirror's Edge 2 will be announced at E3.
Mirror's Edge 2 had already been spotted on listings for various retail outlets while EA has registered Mirror's Edge 2 domain names.
Now EA has released a video on its YouTube channel with DICE's VP and General Manager Karl-Magnus Troedsson promising 'surprises at E3' - with a Mirror's Edge messenger bag clearly visible in the bottom left of the screen.
It's almost certainly coming then - we reckon it be announced during Microsoft's media briefing on Monday. We shall see soon enough.
More Like This...
- How EA Wants To Become The Netflix Of Xbox One
- Could Rocky Survive In Dark Souls? This Video Has The Answer
- Not Every PS4 Game Is Delayed Into 2015 As Sony Confirms Big-Hitter For 2014
- Watch And Learn How To Complete Oddworld: Abe's Odyssey In Record Time
- Get Excited By The First Unreal Tournament Gameplay