Sony's Share Price Rises After Xbox One Announcement
After a rather tragic display of the Xbox One announcement, Sony's share price rises.
Published on May 21, 2013
Xbox One has just been announced by Microsoft but it seems most of the world wasn't that impressed.
After a conference that focused largely on the entertainment capabilities of the console - and only a handful of games were named - many gamers, ourselves included, were left feeling a little cold.
As a result Sony's share price is rising - quite sharply - hovering around an increase of 9% at the time of writing.
Microsoft's, however, has dropped, though only by a fraction of a per cent.
So, good news for Sony. Hopefully Microsoft will have a bit more to show us during E3 because, right now, we need more.
More Like This...
- EverQuest Next: Landmark Adds Extra Claims, New Smoothing & Biomes
- Xbox One Controller Needs Firmware Update For Headset Adapter
- Jack Tretton Stepping Down As SCEA President & CEO
- 'Xbox One Is The Best Place For A Multiplayer Gamer To Be' - Microsoft
- Twitch Plays Pokemon-Style Live Streaming Coming To Xbox One