Modern Warfare 4 Reveal 'No Later Than E3'
Activision community manager One Of Swords discusses the next Call Of Duty.
Published on Apr 18, 2013
Activision has confirmed a new Call Of Duty game will be launching in 2013, with many believing it to be Modern Warfare 4 and perhaps even headed to next-gen consoles.
Taking to YouTube to answer some community questions on Modern Warfare 4, Activision community manager Dan Amrich (One Of Swords) discussed Modern Warfare 4 and when we might expect to see it.
Though there isn't much in the way of details, Amrich video did mention that - historically - the last couple of Call Of Duty games had info released in May.
As such, Amrich claimed that looking for information just yet is a "little bit ahead of the curve", and that we should expect some news "at E3, or just before E3."
"If you're looking for information on the future, it's coming soon. It's just not here yet. And it should be here no later than E3."
He added: "Just be a little patient and I think you'll hear some more information very soon."
So Amrich is fairly confident that Activision will follow the same pattern as in previous years with regards to Modern Warfare 4 and, hopefully, there will be more news in May.
More Like This...
- EverQuest Next: Landmark Adds Extra Claims, New Smoothing & Biomes
- Xbox One Controller Needs Firmware Update For Headset Adapter
- Jack Tretton Stepping Down As SCEA President & CEO
- 'Xbox One Is The Best Place For A Multiplayer Gamer To Be' - Microsoft
- Twitch Plays Pokemon-Style Live Streaming Coming To Xbox One