GT6: Critics Of Kazunori 'Short-Sighted' Says Fansite Owner
Criticism of Gran Turismo series director Kazunori Yamauchi over comments he made about GT’s engine sounds being ‘too real’ were ‘short-sighted’ according to the owner of the leading GT fansite.
Published on Apr 2, 2013
Criticism of Gran Turismo series director Kazunori Yamauchi over comments he made about GT5’s engine sounds being ‘too real’ were ‘short-sighted’ according to the owner of the leading GT fansite.
GT Planet head honcho Jordan Greer told NowGamer: “In one of my recent interviews with Kazunori, I had a chance to ask him about [engine sounds].
“His opinion was that GT's engine sounds were "too real” and said they could do more to "design" the sound and make it "sexier".
“He was widely mocked for the "too real" comment, but I think most of the criticism was short-sighted, as he clearly acknowledged the issue and described how it can be fixed. I'm confident we'll see (or hear) improvements in the next game [GT6]."
Do you think the criticism levied at Kazunori was justified? Or do you think the game does need ‘sexier’ engine sounds? Let us know in the comments below or via Twitter on @NowGamer_Feed
More Like This...
- EverQuest Next: Landmark Adds Extra Claims, New Smoothing & Biomes
- Xbox One Controller Needs Firmware Update For Headset Adapter
- Jack Tretton Stepping Down As SCEA President & CEO
- 'Xbox One Is The Best Place For A Multiplayer Gamer To Be' - Microsoft
- Twitch Plays Pokemon-Style Live Streaming Coming To Xbox One