The Witcher 3 On PS4: It Will Be 'Adapted', Not Ported
CD Projekt will 'use platform specific features' for the PS4 release of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt.
Published on Mar 14, 2013
CD Projekt has said that the studio will 'adapt' The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt for PS4, rather than simply porting it.
Talking to NowGamer about The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, we asked if the RPG will use any of the PS4's unique features.
"Sony didn’t talk too much about the new possibilities the PS4 gives, so I will not spoil any of their surprises," said quest designer Paweł Sasko.
"The Witcher 3 will be available on all high end platforms at the same moment. As with The Witcher 2, we won’t port the game, we will adapt it. That means that each build will be prepared for to use platform specific features."
It's good to know that there are some 'new possibilities' yet to come from PlayStation 4, which sounds like features that may not have yet been fully revealed, but furthermore it's better to know that it seems as though CD Projekt will be using said features.
We're quietly excited about this one. Out of all the games announced for PS4 thus far, what are you most looking forward to?
More Like This...
- This House Gets Torn To Shreds For 30 Mins In Rainbow Six: Siege Livestream
- How Did PlanetSide 2 Developers React To Abuse From Online Fans?
- Kojima Reveals The Hidden Message In P.T. Fans Couldn't Find
- Cancelled Crash Bandicoot Game Surfaces - But Why Was It Canned?
- What The Hell Are The People At Pokemon Company Taking