Play MMO Bomberman Right Now
Bombermine is every bit as weird and engaging as the concept sounds.
Published on Feb 28, 2013
MMO Bomberman. It'll never work, right? Bombermine proves that somehow, someway, it does.
Currently in its beta stage, the browser version of Bomberman supports up to 1,000 players on a single map. The way it works is that it has huge areas of respawning grey blocks to smash through.
Otherwise… it's Bomberman. Same mechanics, same controls, same power-ups. There are some modern touches in there - we noticed players transforming into Nyan Cat (complete with colourful bombs) and a goal you can blast a football into - but it's essentially just a huge version of Bomberman.
Don't try this at work. It's strangely, horribly addictive.
More Like This...
- EverQuest Next: Landmark Adds Extra Claims, New Smoothing & Biomes
- Xbox One Controller Needs Firmware Update For Headset Adapter
- Jack Tretton Stepping Down As SCEA President & CEO
- 'Xbox One Is The Best Place For A Multiplayer Gamer To Be' - Microsoft
- Twitch Plays Pokemon-Style Live Streaming Coming To Xbox One