Uncharted 3 Multiplayer Leaderboards Reset With Patch
Naughty Dog is resetting Uncharted 3's multiplayer leaderboards - some rumours suggest it is going free-to-play.
Published on Feb 26, 2013
A huge multiplayer patch for Uncharted 3 is being released by Naughty Dog, introducing a raft of changes for online play.
The inactive players leaderboard will be reset, along with some medals removed from team objective and plunder.
The studio has not revealed why such large changes are being introduced in the 1.17 patch, but rumours have suggested it could be making Uncharted 3's online free-to-play.
Whatever they're up to, here's the full list of changes from the Naughty Dog blog:
- Inactive players leaderboard reset
- Naughty Dog Paw icon will appear near your rank icon - we love you. We'll explain more tomorrow.
- Lab Maps can now be added to the custom game list by Naughty Dog
- More than one Lab Map may now appear in the Lab Playlist
The following Medals have been removed from Team Objective and Plunder:
- Strike Three
- Spray and Pray
- Long Ranger
- Oh Snap
- Changes to existing Team Objective and Plunder medals:
- Expansionist from 5 territories to 2 and $1,000 to $500
- None Shall Pass from 5 kills to 2 and $1,000 to $500
- Captured from $500 to $2,000
- Protectorate from $250 to $1,000
- No Cigar from $750 to $2,000
- Executioner from $250 to $1,000
- Guard Duty $350 to $1,500
- Additional colors added to every item and skin.
- New head items item for various characters - available later on
- New shirts for custom characters - available later on
- Platinum tournament tier - reached at 23,500 points
- 11 new items just for the Tournament rewards
- Starting immediate Platinum Tournament rewards are Drake Shade Raptor Mask and Talbot Shade Dive Helmet, these will be unlocked once you acheive Platinum for the first time.
- There are four new Platinum tier permanent unlocks for the Djinn Skin.
- You will earn the Djinn Stunner Shades after 2 Platinum tiers.
- You will earn the Djinn Head Wrap after 4 Platinum tiers.
- You will earn the Djinn Helmet after 6 Platinum tiers.
- You will earn the Djinn Horns after 8 Platinum tiers. The Djinn horns have a stat that no other item has: +Aimed Movement Speed!
Addressed several recurrent bugs
[UPDATE: On NeoGAF, screens show that the reason for the changes is that Uncharted 3 multiplayer is now free to play. Awesome.]
More Like This...
- EverQuest Next: Landmark Adds Extra Claims, New Smoothing & Biomes
- Xbox One Controller Needs Firmware Update For Headset Adapter
- Jack Tretton Stepping Down As SCEA President & CEO
- 'Xbox One Is The Best Place For A Multiplayer Gamer To Be' - Microsoft
- Twitch Plays Pokemon-Style Live Streaming Coming To Xbox One