Beyond Good & Evil 2: 'It's Coming' - Ubisoft
Beyond Good & Evil 2 is 'coming', according to Ubisoft. Although it couldn't say when exactly.
Published on Feb 26, 2013
Beyond Good & Evil 2 has been rumoured to be in the works for a number of years now, but according to Ubisoft, despite going quiet on it, it’s still on its way.
There have been a number of glimpses of Ubisoft’s potential sequel over the years, but rarely does Ubi confirm that the game is actually in development.
Speaking to Kotaku, Ubisoft CEO Yves Guillemot mentioned the game at a post-PlayStation meeting.
“I don’t give comments anymore on Beyond Good & Evil 2,” explained Guillemot, “because I think … the next time we communicate we have to have something new.”
Hinting that news could be arriving sooner than anyone had predicted he added:
It’s been a few years now since anything has been seen or head of Beyond Good & Evil 2, but if you’ve yet to sample the delights of the original game, we recommend downloading the HD version from Xbox Live and PSN.
More Like This...
- EverQuest Next: Landmark Adds Extra Claims, New Smoothing & Biomes
- Xbox One Controller Needs Firmware Update For Headset Adapter
- Jack Tretton Stepping Down As SCEA President & CEO
- 'Xbox One Is The Best Place For A Multiplayer Gamer To Be' - Microsoft
- Twitch Plays Pokemon-Style Live Streaming Coming To Xbox One