Wii U: Bayonetta 2 And Wonderful 101 Will Stay Exclusive
Wii U Platinum Games titles Bayonetta 2 and The Wonderful 101 will stay exclusive to the console unless Nintendo decides otherwise.
Published on Feb 8, 2013
Platinum Games' upcoming Wii U titles will remain exclusive to the console unless Nintendo wants Bayonetta 2 and The Wonderful 101 on PS3 & Xbox 360, says Hideki Kamiya.
The Platinum Games developer said Nintendo has invested directly in the titles, so it is up to the publisher to decide what platforms they will release on.
Taking to Twitter (translated by Neogaf), Kamiya said: "We're a development company...Nintendo gives us money, we make Bayonetta 2 and W101, and they sell it...So if Nintendo says 'We're putting Bayonetta 2 on PS360' it'll come out on those platforms...So ask Nintendo about it..."
The news comes after Ubisoft announced a seven-month delay for upcoming Wii U platformer Rayman Legends to port it to PS3 and Xbox 360, a move one dev allegedly slammed as the 'wrong decision' by 'men in ties'.
More Like This...
- Microsoft's Major Nelson: "It's Great To Have Two Solid Console Launches This Year"
- GTA: San Andreas Now Available On iOS
- Xbox One Needs 'Something Unique For Japanese Market' - Inafune
- From Tokyo Jungle And Far Cry 3 To The World Of Animals
- GTA Online Content Creator Now Available For Xbox 360 & PS3