Microsoft Registers 'Fusion: Sentient', 'Marlow Briggs' & 'Gunpowder'
Microsoft is preparing a set of new IPs, could they be for the Xbox 720?
Published on Feb 1, 2013
More next-gen speculation to throw your way. Microsoft has registered a set of names for game software, leading many to believe these could be next-gen new IPs.
Marlow Briggs, Fusion: Sentient and Gunpowder are three names registered all within days of each other.
Each of the trademarks describe the trademarks only as "game software", while Fusion: Sentient and Gunpowder both have the additional description of "Entertainment services, namely, providing an on-line computer game".
Gunpowder could be a sequel to decent Kinect game (apparently they do exist) Gunslinger.
Whether or not these games will appear as Xbox 720 games or - judging by the titles - more likely end up being XBLA or Windows 8 mobile games we won't know until they're announced. If they even get announced.
More Like This...
- EverQuest Next: Landmark Adds Extra Claims, New Smoothing & Biomes
- Xbox One Controller Needs Firmware Update For Headset Adapter
- Jack Tretton Stepping Down As SCEA President & CEO
- 'Xbox One Is The Best Place For A Multiplayer Gamer To Be' - Microsoft
- Twitch Plays Pokemon-Style Live Streaming Coming To Xbox One