GTA 5 Is 'Deepest, Most Beautiful & Immersive World Yet' - Sam Houser
GTA 5 isn't out until September now, but for good reason. Apparently.
Published on Jan 31, 2013
In the press release confirming GTA 5's release date, Sam Houser comments on the delay describing the upcoming open world shooter.
“Grand Theft Auto V continues to push the series forward in new ways," said Sam Houser; "Rockstar North are creating our deepest, most beautiful and most immersive world yet."
Sam Houser then added, “we are very excited for people to learn more about the game in the coming months.”
The press release then describes the game's "interwoven story" and how GTA 5 will "blend storytellign and gameplay in new ways".
It also makes mention of GTA's renown dark humour and satirical nature, as well as "a brand new and ambitious approach to open world multiplayer."
Rockstar is set to release GTA 5 in September on PS3 and Xbox 360.
More Like This...
- PS4 To Be "Number One System Of This Generation"
- Xbox One: Microsoft Comments On Digital Games Price Rise
- The Last of Us Concept Artist Posts Concept Art For Unannounced Game
- Project Eternity Is Now Pillars Of Eternity, First Gameplay Released
- Xbox One Update Available Today, Addresses Multiplayer Issues