Deadly Premonition 2 Could See Francis York Morgan Return
Access Games director SWERY 65 says we might not have seen the last of the unique special agent.
Published on Jan 28, 2013
Deadly Premonition's Francis York Morgan could be making a comeback in the game's sequel.
Speaking to NowGamer in our Deadly Premonition interview, Access Games director SWERY 65 says the unique character could return.
"We are already in discussion to make something afterwards and to work with this character York again," explained SWERY 65. "It could be Deadly Premonition 2 or Deadly… something. Not sure yet. But we’re already in discussions."
Even more surprising is that having learned the main character was supposed to be female, we learned she was supposed to have been based on "Natalie Portman or Jodie Foster or someone."
Deadly Premonition: Director's Cut is due for release on PS3 on April 19.
More Like This...
- EverQuest Next: Landmark Adds Extra Claims, New Smoothing & Biomes
- Xbox One Controller Needs Firmware Update For Headset Adapter
- Jack Tretton Stepping Down As SCEA President & CEO
- 'Xbox One Is The Best Place For A Multiplayer Gamer To Be' - Microsoft
- Twitch Plays Pokemon-Style Live Streaming Coming To Xbox One