Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon Multiplayer Modes Revealed
Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon on 3DS is getting itself a whole bunch of new multiplayer modes, Nintendo has revealed.
Published on Jan 25, 2013
Nintendo, fresh from revealing what games and changes it plans to bring to the Wii U early this week with Nintendo Direct, has also revealed the new multiplayer modes in Luigi’s Mansion Dark Moon.
While it’d be easy for 3DS fans to think that Nintendo had forgotten all about them, the reveal that Luigi’s Mansion Dark Moon will include some interesting takes on multiplayer should give them hope.
Luigi’s Mansion Dark Moon will allow players to:
- Four player modes
- Hunter Mode where ‘players controls a different color Luigi and is challenged to hunt down ghosts and use effective teamwork to clear each floor of the tower before the clock strikes zero’
- Co-op boss battles at the top of each tower
Luigi’s Mansion Dark Moon NowGamer’s Hands-on preview is ready to read and will be out March 24th exclusively on 3DS.
Check out the trailer right here:
More Like This...
- EverQuest Next: Landmark Adds Extra Claims, New Smoothing & Biomes
- Xbox One Controller Needs Firmware Update For Headset Adapter
- Jack Tretton Stepping Down As SCEA President & CEO
- 'Xbox One Is The Best Place For A Multiplayer Gamer To Be' - Microsoft
- Twitch Plays Pokemon-Style Live Streaming Coming To Xbox One