Browser MMO Kartuga Begins Closed Beta Next Month
Pirate MMO tempting us into 'ready to launch' or 'setting sail' puns. We're trying hard to resist. Really, really hard.
Published on Jan 23, 2013
Kartuga, a new pirate-themed browser MMO, will begin its closed beta next month.
It's focused on the idea of co-op PVP, offering customisable ships and exploration. There are also PvE quests.
Mostly, we care because the look of Kartuga reminds us of Sid Meier's Pirates, a game that's nestled in the part of our memories labelled Best Games Ever.
Beta registration can be found at Kartuga.com. Look out for the closed beta and dreadful pirate puns in February.
More Like This...
- EverQuest Next: Landmark Adds Extra Claims, New Smoothing & Biomes
- Xbox One Controller Needs Firmware Update For Headset Adapter
- Jack Tretton Stepping Down As SCEA President & CEO
- 'Xbox One Is The Best Place For A Multiplayer Gamer To Be' - Microsoft
- Twitch Plays Pokemon-Style Live Streaming Coming To Xbox One