Need For Speed: Most Wanted Wii U's Exclusive Features Revealed
Need For Speed: Most Wanted Wii U will release in March, bringing exclusive features utilising the Gamepad.
Published on Jan 17, 2013
The Wii U version of Criterion’s sublime open world racer Need For Speed: Most Wanted will feature a raft of exclusive features using the Gamepad.
Co-Driver will see one player drive using a Wii Remote or Pro Controller while the other takes charge of the second screen on the pad, distracting cops by touch, switching from day to night or controlling traffic on the road.
Players can also change mods, switch cars, track milestones and uncover hidden gems (such as speed cameras), via the Wii U touch screen.
The entire game can also be played on the Gamepad alone.
The PS3/Xbox 360 DLC Ultimate Speed Pack will also be included as standard, with the McLaren F1 LM, Lamborghini Aventador J, Pagani Zonda R, Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport Vitesse and the Hennessey Venom GT.
Need For Speed: Most Wanted Wii U will release on March 21 in Europe.
More Like This...
- This House Gets Torn To Shreds For 30 Mins In Rainbow Six: Siege Livestream
- How Did PlanetSide 2 Developers React To Abuse From Online Fans?
- Kojima Reveals The Hidden Message In P.T. Fans Couldn't Find
- Cancelled Crash Bandicoot Game Surfaces - But Why Was It Canned?
- What The Hell Are The People At Pokemon Company Taking