Metro Last Light: Brand New Screens
Fancy a look at 4A Games upcoming Metro: Last Light? It's pretty bleak.
As you'll see in the screenshots here, the apocalypse is not a pretty place. If grey clouds and miserable miners is your sort of thing then you have two options: play Metro: Last Light or spend some time in the north of England.
Despite that, it's looking like a very detailed game. There's a lot more going on in these scenes than any of Metro 2033 had, so that's a good sign. And we liked Metro 2033.
The lighting is the most impressive though, which, considering Metro: Last Light's an atmospheric horror, can only end up being fantastic for the final game.
We haven't seen much of the game yet, but what we have seen has made us excited. You should be too.
- EverQuest Next: Landmark Adds Extra Claims, New Smoothing & Biomes
- Xbox One Controller Needs Firmware Update For Headset Adapter
- Jack Tretton Stepping Down As SCEA President & CEO
- 'Xbox One Is The Best Place For A Multiplayer Gamer To Be' - Microsoft
- Twitch Plays Pokemon-Style Live Streaming Coming To Xbox One