Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII Shows Debut Trailer
But even at this early stage, there are worries over the frame-rate and bland art style.
Published on Dec 20, 2012
Square-Enix has revealed the debut trailer for Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
Lightning Returns will serve as the sequel to Final Fantasy XIII-2 and will conclude the story arc started with Final Fantasy XIII. Lightning will be the only playable character.
The trailer, shown at Japanese anime and manga exhibition Jump Festa, has worrying frame-rate problems though, even at this early stage. In fact, it's a trailer that is very unlike Square-Enix - it's all a bit bland and meh, rather than being the usual explosive event their trailers are.
There's a long way to go with development of this title though, so fingers crossed the frame-rate problems and disappointingly bland style are just the result of the gameplay being shown off at such an early stage.
More Like This...
- How EA Wants To Become The Netflix Of Xbox One
- Could Rocky Survive In Dark Souls? This Video Has The Answer
- Not Every PS4 Game Is Delayed Into 2015 As Sony Confirms Big-Hitter For 2014
- Watch And Learn How To Complete Oddworld: Abe's Odyssey In Record Time
- Get Excited By The First Unreal Tournament Gameplay