Star Wars: The Old Republic - BioWare Reveals First Digital Expansion
BioWare has revealed the first major expansion to the Old Republic and the Hutts are ready to take over the Star Wars universe.
Published on Dec 18, 2012
Star Wars: The Old Republic will receive its first digital expansion, called Rise Of The Hutt Cartel, ‘spring 2013’, according to BioWare.
Rise Of The Hutt Cartel will raise the level cap to 55, add new story-driven missions and bring the Hutt Cartel to life like never before. Players will also get the chance to explore the mysterious planet of Makeb.
It’s not clear exactly what else the digital expansion will bring, but the story is said to focus on the rise of the Hutt Cartel as it jostles for power with the Galactic Republic and the Sith Empire. It'll also bring with it new creatures, battlestations, droids and weapons, too.
The Rise Of The Hutt Cartel is already available for pre-order (granting players who pre-order before January 7th early access), but BioWare has revealed that no boxed copies will be produced and the expansion will only be available digitally.
Rise Of The Hutt Cartel is available to pre-order for $9.99 for subscribers and $19.99 for free-to-play players.
- Experience 5 new levels, including story-driven missions, as the level cap increases to 55!
- Face-off against a frightening new enemy when you battle the nefarious Hutt Cartel.
- The fate of the new planet Makeb is at stake... and in your hands.
- Stay tuned for more information coming soon - Over the next few months we will reveal more exciting new features!
More Like This...
- PS4 To Be "Number One System Of This Generation"
- Xbox One: Microsoft Comments On Digital Games Price Rise
- The Last of Us Concept Artist Posts Concept Art For Unannounced Game
- Project Eternity Is Now Pillars Of Eternity, First Gameplay Released
- Xbox One Update Available Today, Addresses Multiplayer Issues