Borderlands 2: The Tiny Tina Mission That Was Cut
It was supposed to be the only time that Tiny Tina drops her 'insane manic tone'
Published on Nov 29, 2012
Anthony Burch, lead writer of Borderlands 2, has expressed his regret over a quest cut out of the final version of Gearbox's FPS.
During a Reddit AMA, Burch talks about the challenges of creating personalities for the original vault hunters, working as a writer at Gearbox and he also touches on a certain quest objective that was cut out.
More Like This...
- Epic Reveals How Medal Of Honour Is Responsible For Gears Of War
- Watch Fish Playing Street Fighter II - This Is An Actual Real Thing
- Resident Evil Sequel Leaked - But It's Not The One You Think It Is
- This Video Proves That Witcher 3 Is 2015's Most Impressive RPG
- Is This The Greatest Second-hand Game Store Ever?