Borderlands 2: The Tiny Tina Mission That Was Cut
It was supposed to be the only time that Tiny Tina drops her 'insane manic tone'
Published on Nov 29, 2012
Anthony Burch, lead writer of Borderlands 2, has expressed his regret over a quest cut out of the final version of Gearbox's FPS.
During a Reddit AMA, Burch talks about the challenges of creating personalities for the original vault hunters, working as a writer at Gearbox and he also touches on a certain quest objective that was cut out.
More Like This...
- Xbox One: Modders Add Mouse & Keyboard Support
- Halo: Spartan Assault Xbox One & Xbox 360 Release Date Announced
- Minecraft Twitch TV Support Added Via Update 1.7.4
- Xbox One Demo Policy Hasn't Changed, There Will Be 'More Demos As Platform Goes Forward'
- GTA 5: 'Story DLC, GTA Online Content Creator & Heists On The Way' - Rockstar