Just Cause Dev Is In Full Next-Gen Development
Just Cause developer, Avalanche Studios, is returning all its Xbox 360 and PS3 debugs and is working exclusively on next-gen.
Published on Nov 23, 2012
Just Cause developer, Avalanche Studios, has announced that it is no longer working on current gen test kits.
Avalanche is now in full blown next gen development.
Avalanche has been one of the more vocal studios when it comes to next gen projects and has teased on a number of occasions that it has some big announcements in the works when it comes to the next generation of consoles.
Avalanche’s founder, Christofer Sundberg, tweeted a picture of all the studio's old debug Xbox 360s and Playstation 3s that the studio was 'shipping back' and confirmed it was 'going next gen' on our asses.
“We're shipping 'em back. Going next-gen on your asses.”
It has been rumoured that Avalanche is working on a Mad Max game, a ‘ground-breaking open-world action game’ with Square Enix and it has even stated that it wants to be the best open-world developer in the world, challenging Rockstar’s dominance with GTA 5.
Here are Avalanche Studios now defunct current gen test kits:
More Like This...
- EverQuest Next: Landmark Adds Extra Claims, New Smoothing & Biomes
- Xbox One Controller Needs Firmware Update For Headset Adapter
- Jack Tretton Stepping Down As SCEA President & CEO
- 'Xbox One Is The Best Place For A Multiplayer Gamer To Be' - Microsoft
- Twitch Plays Pokemon-Style Live Streaming Coming To Xbox One