Wii U: UK Launch Games Revealed
Wii U's launch line-up for the UK is revealed by Nintendo.
Published on Nov 22, 2012
Nintendo has revelaed the full line-up of Wii U launch games for the UK and its a strong list of big hitters combined with Nintendo's traditional first party classic characters.
The Wii U is launching November 30th in the UK and will have a nice strong line-up of 24 games for purchase on day-one.
Here's the full list of games that you can buy with your Wii U:
- Funky Barn (505 Games)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops II, Skylanders Giants, Transformers Prime (Activision)
- Epic Mickey 2: the Power of Two (Disney)
- FIFA 13, Mass Effect 3 Special Edition (EA)
- Ben 10: Omniverse, Family Party: 30 Great Games Obstacle Arcade,
- Tank! Tank! Tank!, Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Wii U Edition (Namco Bandai)
- Nintendo Land, New Super Mario Bros U (Nintendo)
- Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed (Sega)
- Warriors Orochi 3 Hyper (Tecmo Koei)
- Darksiders 2 (THQ)
- Assassin’s Creed III, Just Dance 4, Rabbids Land, Sports Connection,
- Your Shape: Fitness Evolved 2013, ZombiU (Ubisoft)
- Batman: Arkham City Armoured Edition, Game Party Champions (Warner Bros)
There's something there for everyone, but only a couple of true titles that could even be described as Wii U only games. Will Nintendo's first party games be enough to sell the system?