Wii U 'Launch Was A Success' Despite The Issues - Analyst
It might all seem like doom and gloom, but Jesse Divnich believes the Wii U launch was a success for Nintendo.
Published on Nov 21, 2012
It seems most hardware launches are met with a element of negativity these days, and Nintendo's Wii U is no different: freezing errors, accidental hacking and even a THQ developer slating the hardware inside the Wii U are just some of the teething pains it's been met with.
But EEDAR analyst Jesse Divnich believes it was a successful launch for the Wii U, even despite the issues.
"The Nintendo Wii-U launch was a success," he tells us, "There were issues. Issues that are common among hardware launches and Nintendo should address them over time."
We've no doubt Nintendo will either, but will this negativity affect Nintendo's Wii U sales going into Christmas? Divnich doesn't think so.
"Nintendo will have a successful holiday season, as they always do. I have no concerns about the Wii-U's success through the holidays."
All's well that ends well, then.
Will you be buying a Wii U when it launches in Europe, or has all its issues managed to put you off?
More Like This...
- Epic Reveals How Medal Of Honour Is Responsible For Gears Of War
- Watch Fish Playing Street Fighter II - This Is An Actual Real Thing
- Resident Evil Sequel Leaked - But It's Not The One You Think It Is
- This Video Proves That Witcher 3 Is 2015's Most Impressive RPG
- Is This The Greatest Second-hand Game Store Ever?