Wii U 'Launch Was A Success' Despite The Issues - Analyst
It might all seem like doom and gloom, but Jesse Divnich believes the Wii U launch was a success for Nintendo.
Published on Nov 21, 2012
It seems most hardware launches are met with a element of negativity these days, and Nintendo's Wii U is no different: freezing errors, accidental hacking and even a THQ developer slating the hardware inside the Wii U are just some of the teething pains it's been met with.
But EEDAR analyst Jesse Divnich believes it was a successful launch for the Wii U, even despite the issues.
"The Nintendo Wii-U launch was a success," he tells us, "There were issues. Issues that are common among hardware launches and Nintendo should address them over time."
We've no doubt Nintendo will either, but will this negativity affect Nintendo's Wii U sales going into Christmas? Divnich doesn't think so.
"Nintendo will have a successful holiday season, as they always do. I have no concerns about the Wii-U's success through the holidays."
All's well that ends well, then.
Will you be buying a Wii U when it launches in Europe, or has all its issues managed to put you off?
More Like This...
- EverQuest Next: Landmark Adds Extra Claims, New Smoothing & Biomes
- Xbox One Controller Needs Firmware Update For Headset Adapter
- Jack Tretton Stepping Down As SCEA President & CEO
- 'Xbox One Is The Best Place For A Multiplayer Gamer To Be' - Microsoft
- Twitch Plays Pokemon-Style Live Streaming Coming To Xbox One