Street Fighter Dev Trademarks 'Fighters Of Capcom'
Capcom trademarks a new name, but should we get our fighting sticks out again?
Published on Nov 20, 2012
Street Fighter, Marvel Vs Capcom 3: Fate Of Two Worlds and many over fighting games developer/publisher Capcom, has trademarked what could be the title of its latest fighting game.
Capcom's trademark appeared on the US patents website and the new title reads 'Fighters Of Capcom'.
Is this another fighting game that uses a collection of fighters like the Marvel Vs Capcom series, only this time exclusivley using Capcom's huge range of characters?
That seems to be the safest bet, but we'll have to wait until Capcom reveals what exactly it's planning with Fighters Of Capcom.
It could just be a character guide book it wants to release.
What do you think Fighters OF Capcom is?
More Like This...
- Epic Reveals How Medal Of Honour Is Responsible For Gears Of War
- Watch Fish Playing Street Fighter II - This Is An Actual Real Thing
- Resident Evil Sequel Leaked - But It's Not The One You Think It Is
- This Video Proves That Witcher 3 Is 2015's Most Impressive RPG
- Is This The Greatest Second-hand Game Store Ever?