Mafia Dev Hiring For 'Top Secret, Super Interesting Project'
Mafia 1&2 developer 2K Czech has revealed it's working on something new.
Published on Nov 1, 2012
Mafia studio 2K Czech is hiring developers for a new project which it describes as "top secret, unannounced and super interesting".
The studio is best known for the open-world, period crime capers of the Mafia series, but last released Top Spin 4 last year.
The last we heard of the studio were rumours swirling around a Mafia sequel for next-gen consoles.
The ads for a Lead Mission Designer, Senior Game-Engine Programmer, Senior Producer and VFX Artist all mention console experience.
2K Czech wants a programmer "looking to push the boundaries of cutting edge hardware," with experience "working on multi-platform software projects", while the Producer's spec mentions both AAA console games and "social/mobile products".
Back in March it was rumoured 2K Czech was helping Rockstar out on development of GTA 5 - the full reveal for which is happening next week.
Is it Mafia 3 or something completely different? Have your say below.
More Like This...
- Epic Reveals How Medal Of Honour Is Responsible For Gears Of War
- Watch Fish Playing Street Fighter II - This Is An Actual Real Thing
- Resident Evil Sequel Leaked - But It's Not The One You Think It Is
- This Video Proves That Witcher 3 Is 2015's Most Impressive RPG
- Is This The Greatest Second-hand Game Store Ever?