Kickstarter UK Launches This Week With The Ship: Full Steam Ahead
Pledging to UK creators via Kickstarter will be a lot simpler from Wednesday.
Published on Oct 29, 2012
Kickstarter UK officially launches this week, as soon as the site begins to cater for UK-based creators from Wednesday 31 October.
Creators have already been invited to create their pitch pages, and the first big game project has also been revealed - a sequel to PC indie The Ship.
The Ship: Full Steam Ahead is in the works at UK-based dev Blazing Griffin, which will reveal the funding page on Wednesday.
"the Kickstarter will be looking for a funding of £128,000 which is around the UK equivalent of the $200,000 we initial calculated," wrote the developer.
As per most Kickstarter projects, more funding will mean more features, Blazing Griffin added.
Look out for more details from Wednesday, or check out the concept art below:
More Like This...
- EverQuest Next: Landmark Adds Extra Claims, New Smoothing & Biomes
- Xbox One Controller Needs Firmware Update For Headset Adapter
- Jack Tretton Stepping Down As SCEA President & CEO
- 'Xbox One Is The Best Place For A Multiplayer Gamer To Be' - Microsoft
- Twitch Plays Pokemon-Style Live Streaming Coming To Xbox One