Plants Vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare Domain Name Surfaces
Plants Vs. Zombies could be called Garden Warfare, but that doesn't mean its an FPS COD-style spin-off. Or does it?
Published on Oct 18, 2012
Plant Vs. Zombies 2, PopCap’s in-development sequel to its insanely popular XBLA, PSN and iOS (to name a few of the many) strategy horticulture sim, could be called Garden Warfare.
Scheduled for release in Spring next year, PopCap’s follow-up to Plants Vs. Zombies has yet to have its full title revealed, but a number of choices have recently been registered as domain names by the studio according to Fusible.
Plants Vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare was registered in a variety of different formats (pvzgardenwarfare), but PopCap has yet to confirm that this is indeed the new title for Plants Vs. Zombies 2.
Garden Warfare is a good choice, but we’d still love to see PopCap revert to Plants Vs. Zombies supposed working title, Lawn Of The Dead. Now that would be awesome.
Is that a good choice? What would you call Plants Vs. Zombies 2?
More Like This...
- EverQuest Next: Landmark Adds Extra Claims, New Smoothing & Biomes
- Xbox One Controller Needs Firmware Update For Headset Adapter
- Jack Tretton Stepping Down As SCEA President & CEO
- 'Xbox One Is The Best Place For A Multiplayer Gamer To Be' - Microsoft
- Twitch Plays Pokemon-Style Live Streaming Coming To Xbox One