New PlayStation Store: Wallet, Speed Issues Being Fixed
Sony has confirmed it is looking into issues surrounding the new PSN store front that launched today.
Published on Oct 17, 2012
PlayStation Store's new look has brought with it a number of new problems, most notably slow browsing speed, according to reports from users.
"The speed issue will improve drastically when the region-wide roll-out is complete," wrote PS Blog manager Fred Dutton in the thread's comments section. "These are just launch day jitters. Sorry for any inconvenience – please be patient while the creases are ironed out."
Dutton later added that store speeds would "improve in the next day or so", as Sony ironed out the launch kinks.
Other problems included crashes and adding funds to PSN wallets - the latter should be fixed "within the next two hours" according to Dutton - or by 15.30pm UK time.
"Anyone visiting the Store for the first time should no longer experience this issue, as of now," he added.
The new PSN Store features a newly designed UI and new features - the new search feature is also receiving criticism from users.
What do you think of the new PSN store? Have your say - good and bad - below!
More Like This...
- EverQuest Next: Landmark Adds Extra Claims, New Smoothing & Biomes
- Xbox One Controller Needs Firmware Update For Headset Adapter
- Jack Tretton Stepping Down As SCEA President & CEO
- 'Xbox One Is The Best Place For A Multiplayer Gamer To Be' - Microsoft
- Twitch Plays Pokemon-Style Live Streaming Coming To Xbox One