Skyrim: Dragonborn DLC, Morrowind Info Found In Patch 1.8
Dragonborn appears to be the next DLC heading to Skyrim - and they it include dragon mounts.
Published on Oct 16, 2012
Skyrim has just been updated to beta version 1.8 on Steam, and along with a few tweaks, fixes and improvements, the patch appears to have outed Betheda's plans for upcoming DLC too.
According to fans that have data-mined the 1.8 patch over on the Bethesda forums, it includes files with quest markers for Solstheim, the island where Morrowind's Bloodmoon expansion is set. The Morrowind references continue with mentions of Castle Karstaag and Raven.
Animation data includes entries such as 'DragonMountedDualStaff,' hinting at the possibility players mightbe able to mount dragons in the DLC - all of this is wrapped in a file structure tied to 'Dragonborn' - a term Bethesda trademarked back in May.
Dawnguard was Skyrim's first DLC, and was recently followed by home-building add-on Hearthfire.
Bethesda is still working on bringing any DLC to the PS3 version of Skyrim, but has conceded it may never happen.
More Like This...
- EverQuest Next: Landmark Adds Extra Claims, New Smoothing & Biomes
- Xbox One Controller Needs Firmware Update For Headset Adapter
- Jack Tretton Stepping Down As SCEA President & CEO
- 'Xbox One Is The Best Place For A Multiplayer Gamer To Be' - Microsoft
- Twitch Plays Pokemon-Style Live Streaming Coming To Xbox One