Need For Speed: Most Wanted's Multiplayer Modes Detailed
New NFS: Most Wanted video reveals numerous new multiplayer modes for Criterion's racer.
Published on Oct 12, 2012
Need For Speed: Most Wanted will enable players to customise their ride for multiplayer, which includes numerous race modes as well as hundreds of events according to a new video from Criterion.
"Our online play is about friends and fun, as long as by "friends" you mean the people you want to slam off the road and by "fun" you mean intense competition, brutal humiliation and maniac driving," reads the description.
Speed, jump and takedown competitions comprise just some of the non-racing multiplayer modes incuded in the game - check out the video for the full rundown:
Need For Speed: Most Wanted hits PS3, Xbox 360 and PC on 2 November.
More Like This...
- Minecraft Twitch TV Support Added Via Update 1.7.4
- Xbox One Demo Policy Hasn't Changed, There Will Be 'More Demos As Platform Goes Forward'
- GTA 5: 'Story DLC, GTA Online Content Creator & Heists On The Way' - Rockstar
- PS4 Sales Significantly Outstrip Xbox One
- MGS 5: Raiden Exclusive To Xbox One, Ground Zeroes Release Date Confirmed