GTA 5 Release Date Listed As March 2013 By Gamestop
US retailer Gamestop lists a new launch date for GTA 5.
Published on Oct 11, 2012
GTA 5's release date is still massively up in the air, but with the AAA gaming calendar kicking off in earnest with the likes of Borderlands 2, Dishonored and XCOM: Enemy Unkown - and barely a peep out of Rockstar - most gamers have resigned themselves to the game appearing in 2013.
GTA 5 will launch in March according to the latest listings on Gamestop, and while it's still likely to be retailer speculation, it's the most educated guess we've seen in some time.
A 2013 release date for GTA 5 is now a certainty - it's simply a case of which one of the year's 365 days the game will launch on.
More Like This...
- EverQuest Next: Landmark Adds Extra Claims, New Smoothing & Biomes
- Xbox One Controller Needs Firmware Update For Headset Adapter
- Jack Tretton Stepping Down As SCEA President & CEO
- 'Xbox One Is The Best Place For A Multiplayer Gamer To Be' - Microsoft
- Twitch Plays Pokemon-Style Live Streaming Coming To Xbox One