Black Ops 2: 'More Value Than You'll Find Anywhere' - Treyarch
Black Ops 2 developer David Vonderhaar reckons the next Call of Duty sequel will offer the best value of any game anywhere.
Published on Oct 3, 2012
Black Ops 2 will feature a story-driven campaign, extensive multiplayer mode with customisation options and the largest zombies component to date - which Treyarch's David Vonderhaar thinks makes it the best value game "anywhere".
"You get into the multiplayer and there’s a huge stretch, from combat training for the new player all the way up to league play," the Game Design Director told NowGamer.
"There’s all sorts of stuff in between. And Zombies is now almost a game by itself. There’s more value here than you’re going to find anywhere else. I think we’re doing all the right things to ensure that there’s a huge range of experience. I think it has immense value for a game."
Hit the link to find out what we know about Black Ops 2's huge Zombies mode or check out our rundown of Black Ops 2's multiplayer.
More Like This...
- PS4: Driveclub Delayed Again, Sony 'Going Back To Drawing Board'
- Titanfall: How To Fix 'Initializing' & 'Attempting Connection' Issues
- Evolve PS4, Xbox One & PC Release Date Leaked - Rumour
- PS4 & Xbox One Gone Home Release Likely In 2014
- Titanfall: Respawn 'Looking To Patch Xbox One Resolution To 1080p'