Skyrim PS3 Issues Affect 'Not Just Dawnguard, But All DLC'
Bethesda's Pete Hines clarifies the issues surrounding Skyrim's DLC on PS3.
Published on Oct 3, 2012
Skyrim's lack of DLC on PS3 isn't just about Dawnguard but all future content, according to Bethesda's Pete Hines.
Hines hasn't confirmed if the PS3 is to recieve DLC for Skyrim and in fact, his latest statement implys it will be a while before PS3 players will see Skyrim's additional content.
"This is not a "Dawnguard" issue. This is a DLC on PS3 issue. It affected DG because it was the first one."
Hines' statement clears up some confusion surrounding Skyrim's DLC on PS3. Speaking on Twitter, Hines acknowledged the frustration PS3 fans have felt regarding the delay and also addmitted that work was still being done but could not confirm when the DLC would arrive on PS3.
"DG is obviously not the only DLC we’ve been working on either, so the issues of adding content get even more complicated."
Hines confirmed that Bethesda will work on the issues until it's exhausted all options, but there is no end date in mind.
"Until we exhaust all the options. There's no date in mind for that."
Are you waiting for Skyrim's DLC for PS3? Let us know what you think.
More Like This...
- EverQuest Next: Landmark Adds Extra Claims, New Smoothing & Biomes
- Xbox One Controller Needs Firmware Update For Headset Adapter
- Jack Tretton Stepping Down As SCEA President & CEO
- 'Xbox One Is The Best Place For A Multiplayer Gamer To Be' - Microsoft
- Twitch Plays Pokemon-Style Live Streaming Coming To Xbox One